Thursday, February 19, 2015

Book: My Japanese Husband (still) Thinks I'm Crazy


Hmm, something Yuya might say about me? Nope! It's a free book for you to read!

Last year, I discovered this blog by a another young lady married to a Japanese man in Tokyo. I love her blog; the comics are cute and funny, and remind me of when I first came to Japan. I don't know many other international couples so I'm always glad to read stories about others, and Grace always offers a funny, lighthearted but thought-provoking perspective on intercultural marriage in a foreign country. The blog is kind of random snippets though, no post is very related to the previous one, but in the book, you can read several comics around one theme (for example: New Year's) and get a deeper feel for Grace's experiences. I recommend these books for anyone wanting a fun read about expat life in another culture!

Grace has published two books of her comics and short vignettes of her impressions of Japan, both of which I've had the privilege of reading for free--and you can too! 

Both the new book and the previous My Japanese Husband Thinks I'm Crazy kindle versions are free to download until February 22nd, so there's not much time! The newest book is free to download here on Amazon.

If you live in a different country or you don't have a Kindle but still want to read the book, check this post on Grace's blog for how to download.

Check it out and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, be nice!